Business Sector Media is excited to announce that the renowned national clean-energy leader and former Colorado Governor Bill Ritter, Jr., will speak at ELEMCON.
Founder and director of the Center for the New Energy Economy at Colorado State University, Governor Ritter will examine the many forces shaping clean-energy policy and the hurdles policymakers face in transforming the US economy into a clean-energy economy.
Governor Ritter joins a distinguished lineup of plenary speakers, whose sessions will address topics essential to the success of today’s sustainability, environmental and energy-management practioners.
- David Tulauskas, Sustainability Director, General Motors, will provide tips on connecting daily efforts to business value and creating culture that empowers employees to contribute in his plenary session, Sustainability’s Role in Strengthening Your Business.
- Brad Nemeth, Vice President, Sustainability, ThyssenKrupp Elevator, will describe the pioneering steps his and other industries have taken to assure product transparency throughout the supply chain in his plenary session, Innovations in Material Transparency.
- Ian Kelly, Manager, Electricity Practice, Rocky Mountain Institute, will show through examples how large companies, universities and municipalities are structuring deals to purchase renewable energy in his plenary session Procurement Practices with Renewable Energies.
- Catherine Greener, Vice President, Sustainability, Xanterra Parks and Resorts, will describe various corporations’ journey in setting long-range goals to reduce carbon emissions in her plenary session Big Companies, Big Carbon Reduction Goals.
- Mackenzie Huffman, Vice President, Sustainability Financing, JPMorgan Chase, will examine how companies are modeling the effects of climate change on loan and investment portfolios in her plenary session Tackling Climate Risk in the Financial Sector.
- Mitch Jackson, Vice President, Environmental Affairs & Chief Sustainability Officer, FedEx, will show how FedEx uses the building blocks of performance, transparency, innovation and leadership to drive change in his plenary session Reduce. Replace. Revolutionize.
- Philippe Lacamp, Senior Vice President, Americas, Cathay Pacific Airways, will examine how airlines are leading the way to carbon-neutral growth by using sustainably-sourced products in his plenary session Creating an All-Encompassing Strategy.
ELEMCON, the nation’s premier conference on corporate sustainability, environmental and energy management programs, is ideal for corporate, non-profit and government executives responsible for complying with environmental regulations, reaching enterprise-wide sustainability goals, and reaching energy management targets.
Significant savings on conference registration are available through April 30.